This is a study cum leisure tour specially designed by People Ideas Culture 人思文.
One may be well aware of the shopping heaven and hiking trails of outlying islands of Hong Kong but most may overlook the dynamic of the converted art spaces of the old buildings in Hong Kong.
This tour is tailored for the investors who are keen to explore the business model of running art spaces from converted old premises; for the artists who would like to see the overall ecosystem that support such growth of creative ventures; and for the general public who are keen to explore the unusual sight seeings and in depth/ knowledge based tourism.
27/04/2018 - 30/04/2018
9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Open in Waze
This 4D3N package is inclusive of the following visiting points with a chance to have first hand info of the management/curators of:-
(1) Jao Tsung-I Academy
(2) Mei Ho House Museum, converted from one of the oldest public housing block.
(3) Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD),housed in the former North Kowloon Magistracy Building.
(4) Jockey Club Creative Art Centre (JCCAC)
(5) Cattle Depot Artist Village in To Kwa Wan
(6) Asia Society in Admiralty
(7) PMQ, the former Policemen Married Quarters which now
houses the 100+ local creative entrepreneurs under one roof.
(8) Comic Home Base (Wanchai), housed in a cluster of ten
revitalized pre-war residential blocks that are listed as Grade 2
(9) Oi!, North Point, the former clubhouse for yacht club, for its art spaces and co-create experiences.
The tour is conducted mainly in English and Cantonese, translator available for both, with Mandarin, if necessary.
Our accommodation is Heritage Lodge, at Castle Peak Road, Kowloon with the authentic touch.
Total fares: RM3700 (due by 1 Mar 2018)
Early bird price: RM3500 (paid full before 8 Feb 2018)
* Open for oversea delegates (RM2000 but self fly-in)
The quotation is included:
a) Hotel accommodation (twin sharing. For single supplement, one need to top up RM500)
b) Daily set breakfast at “Yi Kitchen”
c) Coach (24 seaters ) + guide assistant
d) Tea upon check in
e) Dinner on 28 and 29 Apr
f) Return flight of MAS airlines
Exclusive/ At Your Own Cost:-
a) Lunch on 28 and 29 Apr
b) Dinner on 27 Apr
c) Entrance fee of group visit (for Mei Ho House Museum, Asia Society) * subject further negotiation.
d) Insurance RM60/pax
Payment made to:
MAYBANK account: PIC CONSULTANCY 514123645225
Upon remit, kindly whatsapp the slip or email as formality.
(1) The tour will only kick off with minimum 16 pax. We aim for 20 pax only as cap. If insufficient numbers of sign ups, the full amount will be returned on 15/3.
(2) Since the docent is by appointment only, in case of not securing, the replacement would be Hong Kong Maritime Museum in Central or Murray House in Stanley, subject majority preference.
(3) PIC Consultancy holds the final say of itinerary changes, for unforeseen circumstances or ad hoc incident.
Website URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/1586453311430839/
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/peopleideasculture/
Ticketing Hotline: 018-366 8770