ABOUT INXO ARTS FUND
The Malaysian culture and arts scene comprises artist groups of diverse interests and focuses; each with their own set of ideals and struggles. The path is lined with myriad obstacles and deterrents, erecting a psychological wall of barrier to any would-be aspirants and a monumental challenge to national development of cultures and arts.
INXO aims to become Malaysia’s premier culture and arts development platform, thus INXO Arts Fund – A Funding Project for Cultural & Arts Creation aspires to be the launch pad to accelerate broader artistic participation among new, young artistic talents in the region and to elevate artistic practice and production standards for advanced professional development. INXO Arts Fund serves as an enabler and multiplier of cultural and arts development for the young generation and provides in addition to funding, conceptual and technical guidance, support and resources.
FOSTERING ASPIRATIONS, CULTIVATING CREATIONS
To foster cultural & arts talents and support the realization of arts aspirations among the young.
INCULCATION CAPACITIES, ENHANCING VALUE
To cultivate capacities for creativity and production, and to enhance creative value in the marketplace.
- Malaysian citizens of 18-35 years of age as of 2020.
- All proposals are required to depict cultural or arts themes. No restriction on form or style except handicrafts, which must take the form of a physical object.
FUNDING & RESOURCES
- Ten (10) Proposal
Funding & Resources
- Cash Funding: RM3, 000 to RM10, 000 each Proposal
- Mentoring Resource: Technical guidance, counselling and crowd funding tutorage
JUDGING & SELECTION
STAGE 1: PROPOSAL EVALUATION
30 Proposals will be preliminarily selected
from all qualified entries
- Originality & Creativity
- Cultural & Artistic Value
STAGE 2: INTERVIEW
30 preliminarily selected proposals to undergo interview, out of which 10 will be selected as final funding recipients
- Personal Attributes
- Narrative, Contemplation & Enforceability
- Applications may be submitted in English, the Malay Language or Chinese. When an application is made in a language other than English, a brief explanatory note in English is compulsory.
- All submissions must be original works and are required to depict cultural or arts themes.
- Applicants are allowed to submit multiple entries; however, only one proposal shall be eligible and qualified for final funding.
- The decisions of the Jury Panel shall be final.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, modify or alter funding arrangement or any aspects of the Project without prior notice.
- The Organizer shall be the only and final authority in respect of all information & details relating to the Project. In the event of doubts, information as contained in the website https://inxo.org.my shall be deemed the full and final version.
ANNEXURE FOR REFERENCE: ART FORMS
Proposals within artistic and cultural scope including, but not limited to the art forms listed below.
|Audio Visual Performance
Tel: 016-673 5938
Address: Lot L1-01, 1st Floor, Shaw Parade, Changkat Thambi Dollah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.